A live webinar course to learn the forms of Sanskrit Shabdas (nouns) and Dhatus (Verbal roots). Shabdas (Noun forms) and Dhatus (Verbal Forms) are the backbone of sentence construction. Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation has developed a unique method of learning the Shabdas and Kriyapadas. Along with the forms, learning sentence construction will also be facilitated by Shri. Kiran Bhat. This course shall cover 48 noun forms and order/request verbal forms.
What will you gain from this course? (Key Benefits / Learning Outcomes)
What are the materials/support you get?
Note: Downloadable Versions or PDFs of course materials shall not be provided.
What are the prerequisites to get the best out of this course? (Eligibility)
Note: Medium of instruction will only be Sanskrit and other languages would not be used.
Yes. There will be an Assessment conducted at the end of the course, and you will get an e-certificate from Vyoma Labs if you clear the assessment with 60% or more marks.
2. You will be redirected to Shabda Dhaturupa Parichayaha page.
3. Choose your option of "Indian Customer" or "Non-Indian Customer".
4. Click on "Add to Cart" option.
5. Click on "View Cart" and "Proceed to checkout".
6. Enter all your detail and click on "Place the order".
7. Make the payment.
8. You can access all materials from your learning dashboard once you receive an email.