वाक्यरचनाकौशलम् - प्रथमसोपानम्
A live webinar course to learn the forms of Sanskrit Shabdas (nouns) and Dhatus (Verbal roots). Shabdas (Noun forms) and Dhatus (Verbal Forms) are the backbone of sentence construction. Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation has developed a unique method of learning the Shabdas and Kriyapadas. Along with the forms, learning sentence construction will also be facilitated by Sri. Kiran Bhat. This course shall cover 30 noun forms and present tense verbal forms.
What will you gain from this course? (Key Benefits / Learning Outcomes)
What are the materials/support you get?
Note: Downloadable Versions or PDFs of course materials shall not be provided.
What are the prerequisites to get the best out of this course? (Eligibility)
Note: Medium of instruction will only be Sanskrit and other languages would not be used.
There is no certificate offered currently for this course by Vyoma.
1. Scroll above and Click on the " Click here to Enroll " text.
2. You will be redirected to Shabda Dhaturupa Parichayah page.
3. Choose your option of "Indian Customer" or "Non-Indian Customer".
4. Click on "Add to Cart" option.
5. Click on "View Cart" and "Proceed to checkout".
6. Enter all your detail and click on "Place the order".
7. Make the payment.
8. You can access all materials from your learning dashboard once you receive an email.
9. For any issues/questions, please contact our support team here.